What is #freelining?
Introducing the groundbreaking beauty trend taking the world by storm: #FreeLining!
Gone are the days of following rigid guidelines and precise techniques. It's all about tapping into your intuition, enhancing your natural features, and creating your own unique contouring. #FreeLining empowers you to express yourself authentically and confidently. The boundaries? You decide.
Join the movement and share your #FreeLining masterpieces with the world. Inspire others to push back against societal constraints, celebrate their individual beauty, and make a statement through their unique eyeliner creations.
It's time to reclaim the power to define beauty on our own terms. Let's break the mold, celebrate diversity, and create a more inclusive beauty culture together. Embrace the freedom of #FreeLining and set your inner artist free!
Introducing your #freelining ally
With it's smooth gliding, smudge-proof, and waterproof properties, Define me... IF YOU DARE black gel-liner was formulated specifically for #FreeLining.
Celebrity makeup artist Jo Baker took her favorite features from the hundreds of liners she’s used over the years and created the ULTIMATE black eyeliner that truly stays put.
So go ahead, make a statement - loud or soft, simple cat eye or dramatic wing. You can always expect sharp lines with intense color when you Define me... IF YOU DARE.
Jo’s Tips for #freelining
- For a natural look, follow your natural contours or trace the edges of your eye shape and gently blend the edges to taper into a point.
- For a more dramatic look and a super-fun, freeing exercise in rebellion against beauty standards, draw wherever you like and make it up as you go along!
- Experiment with different eyeliner shapes, colors and textures, defying the norms and embracing the freedom to create outside the lines.
- Let your imagination run wild, and use your makeup-time as your CREATIVE time!
- Made a mistake or want to sharpen a line? Use the Daily Wipe Out on a q-tip to clean it up.
- Replace cap after every use to ensure smooth application every time!
We can’t wait to see all the looks you’ll create. Make sure you tag @bakeupbeauty and use #freelining when you #bakeupwithus.