How to Transform Your Eye Makeup
Our handcrafted, limited-edition Veiler Eye Adornment instantly transforms your eye makeup look by adding the perfect amount of disco drama or cosmic mystique.
This unique art piece was originally created by Fashion Designer Brea Stinson for BAKEUP Co-Founder, Grace Gaustad’s, music video, Beauty & the Beast. It’s now available for you to wear and express your futuristic cosmic alter ego!
How to Wear It
Styling the Veiler Eye Adornment is simple. Take it on and off in under 60 seconds.
- Adjust the size of the straps in the back to fit comfortably but snugly around your face.
- Throw your hair up in a half bun. No need to style it perfectly (unless you want to head out in this hairstyle!)
- Position the top of the Veiler at the top of your brows and fasten the straps at the back of your head.
- Adjust so it’s sitting symmetrically on your face.
- Now, let your hair back down and voila! Instant transformation.
What about the rest of your makeup look?
You can pair it with a fresh face for an ethereal look or amp up the drama with some blush and a bold lip color. If you want to wear eye shadow or liner, go ahead! But we do recommend that you skip mascara or falsies, as they tend to affect the fit of your Veiler.
We’d love to see how you style your Veiler Eye Adornment! Be sure you use #BAKEUPwithus and tag @bakeupbeauty when you post your selfies.