Try This 90s Inspired Matte Eyeshadow Look
From bike shorts to bucket hats to dewy skin, the 90s are back in fashion and beauty this season. If you need a quick and easy makeup look to get you bright-eyed and ready for the day ahead, try this 90s inspired look from celebrity makeup artist Jo Baker.
You'll need our Daily Wipeout Rapid Cleanse Micellar Water and Micro Palm Palette - Neons. Plus, grab your primer, favorite blending brush, mascara, brow pencil and brown lip liner to finish off the look.
- Jo recommends first cleansing your face with the Daily Wipe Out Rapid Cleanse Micellar Water so you have a clean canvas to work with.
- Starting with a primer is essential, especially if you want your Micro Palm Palette - Neons to pop! Jo used the white eyeshadow color from the Neons palette to create this look.
- Applying with a soft-bristled blender brush first lets you create a soft wash of color as a base.
- Use your fingertip to tap on and build color where you want greater color intensity. For this look, Jo used her fingertip to up the intensity from the lash line to the crease.
- Don't forget to groom your brows! They're going to get a lot of attention above that neon white eyeshadow, and you don't want them to look dusty or uneven.
- To finish off this look with a 90s vibe, Jo added spiky black mascara and a simple, brown lip liner.