How to Try the Rainbow Brow Trend
Our co-founder, Jo Baker, believes in using your entire face as a canvas to express yourself. That means using our Micro Palm Palettes on your cheeks, temples, and yes - your eyebrows.
You’ll only need two things to try this Rainbow Brow, aka the Rainbrow, look yourself: the BAKEUP Micro Palm Palette in Pastels and a soft, flat eyeshadow brush. (If you want to take it up a notch with some sparkling face gems, grab the Playbox by Jo Baker and a pair of tweezers as well.) Watch Jo demonstrate how to turn your eyebrows into beautiful rainbows.
Jo’s Tips for Creating a RainBrow
- You can use the same brush for every color. There’s no need to blend them out. Just brush one color on and move to the next!
- Jo started with purple on the inner part of the brow, then moved to pink, orange, yellow, green and finished it off with a little blue - but feel free to mix it up!
- No need to be uber precise, if you get color somewhere you don’t want it, just dab a Q tip into some Daily Wipe Out Rapid Cleanse Micellar Water and wipe it off.
Take It Up a Notch with Face Gems
- Since this look is already so colorful, Jo recommends the simple, clear diamond-like gems from the Playbox.
- To easily loosen each gem from the sheet, just grab it with your tweezers and wiggle back and forth a few times.
- Try applying three gems in a row somewhere along your bottom lash line or use three in a sparkly triangular effect on the outer or inner corner of your eyethat emphasizes the shape of your eyes.
Ready to remix and try this look at home? Jo used our Micro Palm Palette in Pastels, but you could just as easily try this with the Primaries or Neons palette. We can’t wait to see what you create. Be sure to tag us @bakeupbeauty and use #BAKEUPwithus when you post to social so that we can share your creativity with the rest of our BAKEUP community.